Kingspec

Nulltooth23

Does anyone know why kingspec warranty service is so ignorant as my MVME ssd has died and they won't even send me an email back or does anyone know why my ssd shows up on bootup but when a change is made it dissappears 

did you buy it from aliexpress? kingspec looks like a kingston knock-off to me (not 100% sure, but they are pretty similar). I would never advise buying tech on aliexpress, wish, or any other site that looks extremely fishy (usually promising too-good-to-be-true prices), since there really are no rules in regards to warranties and even just straight up telling the truth.

Kingspec is basically noname/factory reject/whatever bottom of the pile garbage (have one, faulty too, no support either).

Consider it as gambling when you get these cheapo things, if it works you probably got a good deal, if not it's a pure loss. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

It was in the pc I bought from laptops direct in the UK to be used as a server does anyone know what could be wrong with it 

2 minutes ago, Nulltooth23 said:

It was in the pc I bought from laptops direct in the UK to be used as a server does anyone know what could be wrong with it 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was destined to break because it was cheap crap. There could be many reasons why it isn't working, though. Could you give us more detail? Is the drive corrupted? Is it being recognized by the motherboard?

It is recognised in the bios and windows until a change is made such as moving a file or formating the drive and its not corrupted as there's nothing on it 

Contact your seller's support if the machine is still under warranty?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

It's not they sold it as used with no warranty so I think I have an issue 

4 minutes ago, Nulltooth23 said:

You're SOL then. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

4 hours ago, Nulltooth23 said:

Buy a new ssd and move on. Pretty much your only option.

Are you able to get far enough along with it to run Hard Disk Sentinal or Crystal Disk? How many hours / how much data has been written to it?