Need help with strange CMOS problem

So About a week or two ago, I realized My computer booted straight up to windows, No bios, no boot logo, nothing. Also I realized the time was keep resetting after I turn off my computer, so I took out the CMOS battery and tested it, and it still has a pretty good charge on it. So my question is why in the world is my computer showing signs of a dead CMOS, when it really isn't dead??? Please help some one xP

-Might need an update

-Try a fresh battery

-Check the Capacitors near the chip

-Check for dirt around the chip

-Check for burn marks near the chip

-Factory reset then make changes

-Google the problem chip number

describe "pretty good charge"

depending on the specific hardware, there's a pretty small margin on the battery voltage.

also, might be worth just giving the battery a good "twist" in the socket, to make sure it's making good contact.

@manikyath & @ndesign.ie, thank y'all both for y'all's help, took a close look at the compacitors and look good still, and tested the battery on a server on mine and worked

perfectly fine. As I was about to give up, I put the battery back in then attempted to turn on the PC, then all the fans and lights came on for a few seconds, then turned off, then turned back on by itself, then it posted, so I guess it wasn't in the socket all the way or something else, but long story short, got it back up and running with it working 🙂