ingame "firetower"

Hello there

Just a quick question any software out there that will show my gpu, cpu, ram usage ingame that also runs in background without taking much usage itself? 

Appreciate any replies :)

S

Like riviatuner via msiab?
Thats what is used for testing hardware.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Basically its more to keep a eye on things  (anything like the built-in steam fps counter, that sits top right of the screen out the way) 

2 minutes ago, SM0KEY said:

Basically its more to keep a eye on things  (anything like the built-in steam fps counter, that sits top right of the screen out the way) 

you want riviatuner via msiab, it keeps the usage in the top left of your display

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

If monitoring software hogs resources, it's badly made. RivaTuner is the one to check. You can get it bundled with Afterburner, or the other such if you have EVGA or Asus card. You can get it as standalone too. From other software, CAM has the functionality. I'm pretty sure that AMD software also has something, but I don't have GPU to test that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...

Ok gents appreciate the replys, im using a Palit gamerpro 11gb 2080ti and assuming the software you mentioned will work with this card, i will give them ago after work today.