I need help with OBS studio

So i been using OBS for a long time now but just the other day i was going to live stream my ps3 and screen resolution was stuck at a 4:3 aspect ratio and it looks really bad. I tried everything to make it 1080p again but had no luck, can anyone help please thank you

1105904744_DesktopScreenshot2021_06.13-22_23_49_97.png

939210462_DesktopScreenshot2021_06.13-22_24_24_10.png

-= Topic moved to Programs, Apps and Websites =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I think this could be because your video captured device couldn't get the resolution right.

To determine if your video capturing device captured the image correctly, you can use the Windows 10 in-built Camera app to determine (note: you might need to close OBS and other software that uses the device). You can then play the settings from your PS3 to see if the resolution ratio can be detected correctly.

This is purely depends on your devices, so you may need to look up to the device manual if they have some settings need to be set. Sometimes, unplugging and re-plugging the device might help.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

I would also say cause is primarily the capture device. You can transform any source from OBS, but thats not something that happens by default. You must do it manually.

So, the reason could be Windows update, driver update or something along those lines. Which device you are using and have you tried for example reinstalling drivers or device if the settings in the device aren't doing anything?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv