To Logitech G Pro Wireless users

BotDamian

Hello everyone,

I'm owning a G Pro Wireless myself and it has a weight mod that took the weight from 80g down to 42.5g. It includes also other things to make. It would take me about a week to create a "Noob Friendly" version of this weight mod because it requires some tools that people don't have, so 3D Printing it is.

My question would be:

Are you interested in a weight mod?

Do you have a 3D Printer?

Intel NUC 13 | i3 1315U2x 8GB 3600/CL16

AMD 7950x3d | Sapphire 7800XT Nitro | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance 5600Mhz CL36 1R | MSI B650-P Pro Wifi | Custom Loop

AUNE X8 Magic DAC + SS3602

AUNE X7s PRO Class-A | Sennheiser HD58X

Schiit Rekkr ELAC BS243.3

1 hour ago, BotDamian said:

Are you interested in a weight mod?

Probably not tbh. It's already very light to the point where i can barely feel the weight of the mouse. Plus i don't really play any competitive games anymore, so any advantage other than comfort is basically irrelevant to me nowadays.

Do you have a 3D Printer?

Sadly no. I often think about getting into it, but somehow i can't motivate myseft to learn 3D modeling and to buy a printer for hundreds of $ just to lose interest in a few months.

It would take me about a week to create a "Noob Friendly" version of this weight mod because it requires some tools that people don't have, so 3D Printing it is.

Let me guess: You replaced most of the mouse with honeycomb parts?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

Probably not tbh. It's already very light to the point where i can barely feel the weight of the mouse. Plus i don't really play any competitive games anymore, so any advantage other than comfort is basically irrelevant to me nowadays.

Sadly no. I often think about getting into it, but somehow i can't motivate myseft to learn 3D modeling and to buy a printer for hundreds of $ just to lose interest in a few months.

Let me guess: You replaced most of the mouse with honeycomb parts?

Wrong I only replaced the battery. It looks little cheesy but not that bad.

The holes in the buttons are for grip and less for weight. (It's 45g here because of the side grip tape.)

Why people think that a 3D Printer costs HUNDREADS of dollars. Ender 3 Pro. It's good for starting and learning. For me, 3D Printers are to make cheap things that just work. No need to spend 600usd on a 3D printer.

20210214_202824.jpg

AMD 7950x3d | Sapphire 7800XT Nitro | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance 5600Mhz CL36 1R | MSI B650-P Pro Wifi | Custom Loop

Wrong I only replaced the battery. It looks little cheesy but not that bad.

The holes in the buttons are for grip and less for weight. (It's 45g here because of the side grip tape.)

Why people think that a 3D Printer costs HUNDREADS of dollars. Ender 3 Pro. It's good for starting and learning. For me, 3D Printers are to make cheap things that just work. No need to spend 600usd on a 3D printer.

You're free to do with you mouse as you please.

But you asked for opinions, so i gave mine.

Just saying, i'm very happy with my G Pro, so i don't see the reason to do this to my personal one.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

You're free to do with you mouse as you please.

But you asked for opinions, so i gave mine.

Just saying, i'm very happy with my G Pro, so i don't see the reason to do this to my personal one.

Yes I know that I'm free to do with my mouse what I want, thanks for confirming it.

That's fine by me and I appreciate your opinion/assumptions that it will look like a cheese.

I'm also okay with that, I just mentioned that you was wrong about needing a thousand usd 3d printer and that the mouse will look like a cheese.

That's it.