Need for speed most wanted

Hello guys. Rn I'm very sad. The thing that happened is. As you guys know you have to win against the blacklist 1 razor in nfs to complete the game. Competing against him i won all the 5 games. Bt after the very last game. When i finish the race and press enter for the next proceedings my game suddenly crashers and takes me out of the game and ut disappears馃槶馃槶. It happened two times with me. Anyone got any way to help me out.聽 I have been playing it for the last 2 months today probably it was the last day. Bt i couldn't finish the game. I'm feeling very depressed. If any of you can help me out it would be a kind gesture 馃槶馃ズ

Just now, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

Well... What's your system load? What are your specs - Core i3 3220 and what GPU?

No gpu.馃檭馃檭 I play with the intel's dedicated graphics 馃槗馃槗

31 minutes ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

that's your problem...

Bt in the past 2 months it ran seamlessly. It barely showed some lag馃槗馃槗. Is there any solution mate?

3 minutes ago, Barshan said:

Bt in the past 2 months it ran seamlessly. It barely showed some lag馃槗馃槗. Is there any solution mate?

Well have you played that level before? Just because it worked on other levels doesn't mean it'll work OK on this one. It's the final of the game, right? So there's probably more going on than a normal level, and therefore more that your GPU has to render.

Your dual core CPU isn't doing you many favors, and neither is the iGPU which TechPowerUp classifies most games as 'playable' at 640x480 resolution.聽

Sadly it is a hardware problem, which could really only be fixed by a CPU upgrade, or discrete gpu.

On 6/8/2021 at 11:40 PM, Barshan said:

did you pirate that game?

No help with pirated stuff allowed.聽

F@H
Desktop:聽i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0,聽Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO,聽Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro聽RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan),聽Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2