Will this cpu cooler fit in my case & motherbord ?

savey
7 minutes ago, savey said:

but i mean, for now, what would you suggest? only got 3 currently.

Two in the front and one at the rear.

With 5 fans I would put three at the front, and 2 at the back for exhaust (Rear and roof)

10 minutes ago, savey said:

but i mean, for now, what would you suggest? only got 3 currently.

With three,for now put one in front blowing IN, one on top blowing OUT and one in the back blowing OUT, that will give you at least some airflow going.

RYZEN 7 3700X / MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI / ZOTAC 3070 TWIN EDGE OC / CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB @ 3200 / SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 / WD BLACK SN850 M.2 / GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ GOLD / MSI MAG FORGE 100R / MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R 

4 minutes ago, Wayupthere said:

With three,for now put one in front blowing IN, one on top blowing OUT and one in the back blowing OUT, that will give you at least some airflow going.

Will test it out :), will it make a difference & how much?

4 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Two in the front and one at the rear.

With 5 fans I would put three at the front, and 2 at the back for exhaust (Rear and roof)

Thanks a lot for replying, will do that.

1 minute ago, savey said:

Will test it out :), will it make a difference & how much?

Just let me know your results 😉 .. how much is hard to say though, it varies.

RYZEN 7 3700X / MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI / ZOTAC 3070 TWIN EDGE OC / CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB @ 3200 / SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 / WD BLACK SN850 M.2 / GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ GOLD / MSI MAG FORGE 100R / MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R 

3 minutes ago, Wayupthere said:

Just let me know your results 😉 .. how much is hard to say though, it varies.

Alright, thanks so much for helping me out, trust me gaming when worried about temp sucks

1 minute ago, savey said:

Alright, thanks so much for helping me out, trust me gaming when worried about temp sucks

No probs..👍 Ohh i know man..i feel ya.

4 minutes ago, Wayupthere said:

No probs..👍 Ohh i know man..i feel ya.

i have the feeling like, i have to check maybe it’s overheating you get me, so he will be trying this out definitely, is 80c in the danger zone?

5 minutes ago, savey said:

i have the feeling like, i have to check maybe it’s overheating you get me, so he will be trying this out definitely, is 80c in the danger zone?

Ohh I get you, here during the day it can get into to the 40c's inside the house 😉 .. You're still okay, lower is better of course. but for the 5 3600 the max is 95c.

47 minutes ago, Wayupthere said:

Ohh I get you, here during the day it can get into to the 40c's inside the house 😉 .. You're still okay, lower is better of course. but for the 5 3600 the max is 95c.

what if it hits that? and my mobo & gpu are warm too, kinda worried ngl

56 minutes ago, Wayupthere said:

also, i can’t get my panel to work, the lights my fans aren’t working & 1 isn’t working at all, if u ever have time, i could use help 🙂

3 hours ago, savey said:

also, i can’t get my panel to work, the lights my fans aren’t working & 1 isn’t working at all, if u ever have time, i could use help 🙂

that’s my temp when i just loaded the game ^

11 hours ago, savey said:

what if it hits that?

Unlikely it will unless you purposely do like a burn in test that maxes out your chip to 100% continuously, don't worry about that now.

6 hours ago, savey said:

that’s my temp when i just loaded the game ^

Those temps look fine to me.

10 hours ago, savey said:

also, i can’t get my panel to work, the lights my fans aren’t working & 1 isn’t working at all, if u ever have time, i could use help

Post a picture of how you wired everything up.

7 hours ago, Wayupthere said:

Unlikely it will unless you purposely do like a burn in test that maxes out your chip to 100% continuously, don't worry about that now.

Those temps look fine to me.

Post a picture of how you wired everything up.

yo bro, i fixed it lol. it were my settings, everything was on ultra settings, when i did it on normal. it didn’t go higher then 50.

3 minutes ago, savey said:

i fixed it lol

😉 haha glad to hear that man. 👍

6 hours ago, Wayupthere said:

😉 haha glad to hear that man. 👍

thanks so much for helping me tough, i really appreciate it

11 hours ago, savey said:

i really appreciate it

No probs man ☺️

9 hours ago, Wayupthere said:

No probs man ☺️

thanks man, it worked. i got new led strips but idk where to put them, they have 4pins but 1 isn’t there.

On 6/6/2021 at 5:16 AM, Wayupthere said:

No probs man ☺️

?

On 6/6/2021 at 8:42 PM, savey said:

thanks man, it worked. i got new led strips but idk where to put them, they have 4pins but 1 isn’t there.

Those are ARGB connectors, look on your mobo for those to control your lights, or you can plug them into a fanhub that controls the RGB.

19 hours ago, savey said:

?

No probs, as in no problem man..glad to help 😉

4 hours ago, Wayupthere said:

Those are ARGB connectors, look on your mobo for those to control your lights, or you can plug them into a fanhub that controls the RGB.

No probs, as in no problem man..glad to help 😉

i appreciate you g!