"SlickTechTips" April Fools Joke

Amer

Yeah it's actually an April fools joke. First I was like dafooq is happening then I was like wait.... It's April fools day.

Sources;

They didn't find a day but April 1st? Lul..

Cheese

Did you not see the ten thousand other threads talking about this?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133961-linustechtips-april-fools-wait-slick-what/#entry1782781

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

so many of these threads

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Yeah I know guys but this is news okokokok

Cheese

I can understand if you don't look in the offtopic section(Even though it's not an excuse) but this...

2vajokh.jpg

COME ON!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

DTGDfIx.gif

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

i am in too

DTGDfIx.gif

DTGDfIx.gifsame here

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

old news at that

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

People have already posted it in the news and reviews section and it doesn't belong there anyway.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

DTGDfIx.gif

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure this is repost # 1232193810293810293801238102831023812381023? I lost count though so I might be off by like 12938092382093810238103910893830912 but you know, who's counting.