HELP WHY MY LAPTOP TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING

I turn on my laptop (Lenovo Yoga Y520) like usual but somehow the touchscreen doesnt work but the pen does, so I go ahead disable the driver and enable it again but that doesnt work, So I uninstall the driver hoping the window will reinstall it with a fresh driver and that also doesnt work too. So what should do next? I'm thinking a bios update and hoping it will work again. I have tried to update the touchscreen filmware from lenovo official website, but when I install the filmware it says target device not found. Also the display flicker like when the driver is being installed but after the flicker another problem came in, there is a square artifact on the display. I didn't open anything yet im just on the desktop and there is a smal square artifact. The artifact size is about 1 inch x 1 inch. So does anyone know how to fix it? Soon I will do a fresh windows install if the methods on the internet doesnt work. 

Any response will be helpful

Thank you

Is there any option for the touch-screen for a "hand ignoring" feature? I know that sometimes with those pen systems have a way to avoid any accidentally placement of your palm on the surface to write and such. This is about the only thing I can think of, but I'm admittedly not too familiar with touch screen notebooks.

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                              

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU Gigabyte Eagle RX 6700XT
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA G5 850W
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G Pro
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Logitech G Pro Wired
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1