Halt and Catch Fire - New AMC "Tech" Drama TV Show

minimalist

Anyone else really excited to see this?  I think it looks like it has a TON of potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rpjfl_DeyQ

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I call April fools bullshit

Diamond 5 in League :)

I call April fools bullshit

What?  lol  They showed a preview for it during the last episode for The Walking Dead, so no...not April Fools.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

What?  lol  They showed a preview for it during the last episode for The Walking Dead, so no...not April Fools.

A tech drama show? I still will wait to believe it...

Diamond 5 in League :)

A tech drama show? I still will wait to believe it...

Waiting for what exactly?

Edit*** 

Here, check the dates, do a google search.  You're taking this April Fools thing a little to seriously and are overly paranoid:

http://www.thewrap.com/amcs-computer-drama-halt-catch-fire-premiere-june/

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/amc-announces-halt-and-catch-fire-premiere

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=115608

I have no faith in it to be honest. AMC shows are not very good anymore.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Say what!?!?  Compared to what?  They put out better TV than the majority of other providers.

Say what!?!?  Compared to what?  They put out better TV than the majority of other providers.

Is a pile of crap popular because he is surrounded by flies? Walking dead is just plain bad now, Breaking bad is over, and Mad Men to me just seems overrated(good but not great to me). Yeah sure other shows are horrible with incoherent plots and unconvincing actors but just because the industry's standards have lowered does not mean I have to lower mine.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

To be honest, the only show amc has (or had) that interested me was breaking bad. The other shows were meh at best (also the commercials that amc has just kills it for me).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

HBO is making a tech show called Silicon Valley which will so much better than the ripoff amc is trying.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

HBO is making a tech show called Silicon Valley which will so much better than the ripoff amc is trying.

I thought that was just a movie not a tv series.

I thought that was just a movie not a tv series.

Series.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Series.

Awesome!  Looks like I'll be watching both then.

I wonder how these two shows will be in terms of actual tech accuracy.... and if the Halt and Catch Fire is a about a group of people who stole another companies tech design and made it their own I've already lost interest. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Other networks have always had HORRIBLE shows. ABC probably cancels 5 shows each year, and i mean CANCEL not FINISH. AMC has always finished their shows. IFC is probably the best channel for TV right now in my opinion, but AMC is pretty good.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |