HELP!! Virus on my pc

kaans42

I made a dumb installation and got virus on my pc. windows defender finds a threat after every minute even though i say remove the threat it finds it again and again. It says trojan and miner. I need help with the removal

2 minutes ago, kaans42 said:

I made a dumb installation and got virus on my pc. windows defender finds a threat after every minute even though i say remove the threat it finds it again and again. It says trojan and miner. I need help with the removal

Install Malwarebytes and let it do a full scan. Then I'd probably get rid of it afterwards because if you're not often on shady websites, all it really does is beg you to buy premium, like any other "free" antivirus. It'll still work if you don't, though.

1 minute ago, wavem2 said:

Install Malwarebytes and let it do a full scan. Then I'd probably get rid of it afterwards because if you're not often on shady websites, all it really does is beg you to buy premium, like any other "free" antivirus. It'll still work if you don't, though.

I had esed nod already installed i started full scan on esed and win defender. Halfway through scan wn defeneder said shall i remove trojan i said yes. They are both still scanning esed did not found anything yet. Is it enough or shall i scan it with malwarebytes too

1 minute ago, kaans42 said:

I had esed nod already installed i started full scan on esed and win defender. Halfway through scan wn defeneder said shall i remove trojan i said yes. They are both still scanning esed did not found anything yet. Is it enough or shall i scan it with malwarebytes too

Can you type a little more clearly? What is "esed"? If you mean "ESET", then I've never heard of that antivirus before, and would probably scan with Malwarebytes as well.

3 minutes ago, kaans42 said:

in my experience, eset is not the best antivirus so running a few other ones can help you be more sure that its gone. you should run malwarebytes, hitmanpro and then optionally run kaspersky all using the free trial versions. 

6 minutes ago, wavem2 said:

Can you type a little more clearly? What is "esed"? If you mean "ESET", then I've never heard of that antivirus before, and would probably scan with Malwarebytes as well.

Oh sorry it is ESET NOD32 antivirus 9

Just now, kaans42 said:

Oh sorry it is ESET NOD32 antivirus 9

Yeah, that's not a great antivirus. I would use Malwarebytes and HitmanPro.

19 minutes ago, wavem2 said:

Yeah, that's not a great antivirus. I would use Malwarebytes and HitmanPro.

Did a scan with both of them first i used malwarebytes it found 6 malwares and i removed them. Than i used hitmanpro it found 300tracing cookies and 2 malwares one of them was named syswow64 after deleting it pc acted weird