So I have an interesting issue with my Ryzen 9 5900X when rendering in maya

basicly. it restarts itself. but only when being maxxed out at 100%. however. its not overheating. nothing on the system is highter than 60c. and it only seems to happen if i play spotify while waiting on what would be sub 10 min renders for a whole animation in maya?
Its not a massive issue tbh but if its a sign of some kind issue that could get worse or setting that needs to be sorted to improve stablity then i want to diagnose it now rather than when i have a University deadline coming up. the only reason this is weird for me is that my old system that had half the RAM and was running a Intel i7-5820k and would trundle along like it had a deathwish to die doing what it loved. and that system was very temprimental at times like as in genuinely it had a personality that took joy in cutting years off my life by freaking out every 10 - 14 months.

I dont really know what the underlying issue could be here. and i know the easy answer is not to listen to spotify while im rendering but again i just wanna make sure this isnt the precersor to a much worse problem a year down the line

Specs:
Ryzen 9 5900x
32 gb Corsair vengance rgb 3600mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 4GB (im waiting on 30 series to free up)

asus b550 f wifi

1TB nvme samsung 970 evo ssd

2x 1TB 860 evo SSD
2x 2TB segate barricuda HDD
Corair H100i Elite 240 AIO
Corsair RM850i