How much wattage do I need?

YumiPP

I am getting my first pc, and I have researched about every components that I would be using in this build but I am a bit confused how much wattage I will need.

Here are the parts that I will be using: 

I5 11400 (I will be getting the gpu within a month)

RTX 3060 ti

ASRock B560M Pro4

Samsung 980 1tb M.2

Crucial Ballistix 16gb(8*2) 3600mhz 

Silverstone FARA R1

Cooler Master Sickle Flow 120mm Fan(triple pack)

Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro4 250W

The only thing that is concerning me is the Be Quite cpu cooler as it says 250W but I am not sure whether it actually draws 250W power.

I was thinking of getting a Corsair CX-gray 650W 80 plus Bronze after looking at the psu tier list.

So should I get a psu with more wattage or is this psu good enough.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for you're time.

The Corsair CX-650W is a good unit for your build, and 650W will definitely be enough. Go for it. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

The cooler doesn’t draw any power besides what the fans use, that wattage measurement is the amount of heat it can dissipate. For example your processors wattage isn’t actually its power consumption or heat output directly but a sort of weird adjustment of those values. It’s 65 watts, and it puts out a hypothetical 65 watts of heat, your cooler is rated above and beyond a 65 watt heat output because it can handle up to a 250 watt heat output.

The psu you chose is a good choice for your build and will handle the components you chose just fine.

5 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

The Corsair CX-650W is a good unit for your build, and 650W will definitely be enough. Go for it. 

Thank you for replying.

3 minutes ago, 8tg said:

The cooler doesn’t draw any power besides what the fans use, that wattage measurement is the amount of heat it can dissipate. For example your processors wattage isn’t actually its power consumption or heat output directly but a sort of weird adjustment of those values. It’s 65 watts, and it puts out a hypothetical 65 watts of heat, your cooler is rated above and beyond a 65 watt heat output because it can handle up to a 250 watt heat output.

The psu you chose is a good choice for your build and will handle the components you chose just fine.

Thank you very much for you're explanation, I read something similar on reddit but you explained it very clearly to me.