Using a CoolerMaster V8 for an LGA 1151 socket

sixtailfox

Hi, so this is my first post so be kind if I´m not that familiar with the rules.

So my cousin gave me his old pc and i was looking to maybe reuse some of the parts if they were still usable.

The parts that Ipm most interested about is the cooler a Cooler Master V8, i think its the first version since it only has 1 fan in the middle.

The power supply : a Cooler Master Real Power Pro RS-750-ACAA-A1 750W

And the Computer case a CoolerMaster Cosmos 1, the one with silver side panels, I thik the next version had side vents or something

So what I wanted to ask in this forum was

The cooler stated that its compatible with cpu sockets such as lga ,1366,1155, 775

Is there any compatibility problems with installing it to a i7 in a lga 1151 socket type?

I think there is no difference with the mounting brackets for the 1155, unfurtanately i only have the  1366 brackets, so any idea where i could get the 1155 in case its all ok?

In case any one was wondering about the parts of the old PC:

MB: gigabyte ga-ex58-ud5

CPU: Intel Core i7 928

Memmory: 8 Gb in different formats mostly some chineese brand

Video Card: Power Color HD 4870

Power Supply: Cooler Master Real Power Pro RS-750-ACAA-A1 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

All 115x mounting holes are the same, 1155/1156/1150/1151

You can check eBay for the cooler master v8 mounting hardware but it might be a hard find, there’s a kit on there I just searched up but it ships from the Netherlands so it’s like 30$ with shipping to the US anyway.