How Can i force an android update

i have a moto e4 plus and i want android 12 or 11 or 10 on my phone is there some software magic i can do to force an update i dont care if it removes moto specific feathers i am just tired of being stuck on android 7 

Unless you decide to port it yourself, or there is a ROM for it already. No.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Moto E4 Plus is among the unfortunate devices that do not have any custom ROM with Android version above the stock one.

XDA Forums are good place to start searching for custom ROMs if you want one for the future projects.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/moto-e4-plus-roms-kernels-recoveries-other-de.6532/

well in that case do you have any recommendations for roms that can make my battery last longer by being more software efficient

Just now, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Since I have not tested any of these myself (on this particular device), I can not vouch for any to be good. Although, I would advice to take a look at ones that are marked as 'Stable' first.

Just make sure to dedicate some time to read through the thread of a particular ROM to see if other users had any positive or negative experiences with it.

ok