New Computer Build

Budget (including currency): 9000 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: AAA, Virtualisation

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/3fytfP

my current setup includes 3 x 1440 IPS 144hz Gigabyte Monitors And an old Ryzen 5 1070 build which is quite dated. 

Looking for some guidance and critiques of my parts selection. It’s definitely way more than I needed, however, the part list already details the parts I have purchased. I could have saved some more money here and there but honestly just grabbed some of these parts while they’re available. I was interested in purchasing a 3090 however really struggled in Aus to find anything in stock and after some reviews settled with a 6900XT that is still definitely more than I need. 

I have 12 Noctua fans that are quite old due to lack of cleaning on my last build however purchased some new ones to a total of 12 including old. 

not looking to over clock too much what I have already purchased is definitely more than I need. 

Not a massive fan of RGB, so in hind sight wish I looked at getting the air variant case as the dynamic is more suited for a water cooled system in which I’m only using an AIO. 

Unsure about memory, heard that around 3600mhz is the sweet spot? 

also concerned on motherboard having enough fan headers and USB headers for case io (USB-c)?

currently away from home due to COVID and have shipped all the parts to home to be built when I get home hopefully before the new year. 

any criticisms or feedback? Hurdles you can foresee? 

cheers

PCPartPicker Part List: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/3fytfP

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4 GHz 16-Core Processor  (Purchased For $1349.00) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z73 73.11 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $349.00) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($649.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $633.00) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 6900 XT 16 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $2299.00) 
Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic ATX Full Tower Case  ($199.00) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Dark Power 12 1000 W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $379.00) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Full - USB 32/64-bit  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case Fan: Noctua S12A PWM chromax.black.swap 63.27 CFM 120 mm Fan  (Purchased For $202.00) 
Case Fan: Noctua F12 PWM chromax.black.swap 54.97 CFM 120 mm Fan  (Purchased For $202.00) 
Total: $6261.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-05-29 20:35 AEST+1000