Can someone please help me plan my first build?

This is my first build and I have never planned a PC. I have a general idea of my PC but I don't know which parts to buy because I have a limited budget. So far this is what I came up with: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/xHH8gt 

I heard that there is a gpu shortage and the price of gpus are really high, so I decided to get a overclockable cpu with integrated graphics so that I could play Rocket League. I have Nintendo Switch anyways so I don't need a gpu immediately. I can connect my switch to my monitor. I also bought an aio cooler because I want to overclock it. Also if you didn't notice, I am trying to go for white theme. So, I would like it if you could recommend me other white parts and some rgb. In my plan, I didn't include a monitor or a motherboard because I don't which one would work best and still be in my budget. can you please recommend some motherboards that would be compatible and monitors that are look good. I don't need anything crazy for the monitor. A 144hz monitor is more than enough for me. Also, can you tell me where I spent too much on one part and give me a different part that is more suitable. If you have an entirely new build that would suit my budgets, can you give me a link to it because I want to explore all my options. 

Edit: Is it possible to change to a slighly lower cpu and a include a decent gpu?? Would it be a good idea to downgrade to Intel Core i5-10600K 4.1 GHz 6-Core Processor so that I save a lot of money?? 

Budget (including currency):  $1500 CAD ($1300 USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming (Fortnite, Rocket League), Day to day use (Word, etc...)

Edited by BurntIce06

Seems a solid base, but you're missing a Motherboard!
You could save some money by removing some of the RGB flare if you wanted, but up to your preference 🙂

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/XtMTcT

Cheaper cooler and ram, added a mobo, removed win10...

You should check ebay for an OEM win10 key, they're perfectly legal and a fraction the price. 

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

8 minutes ago, Xaring said:

Seems a solid base, but you're missing a Motherboard!
You could save some money by removing some of the RGB flare if you wanted, but up to your preference 🙂

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/XtMTcT

Cheaper cooler and ram, added a mobo, removed win10...

You should check ebay for an OEM win10 key, they're perfectly legal and a fraction the price. 

Thank you so much. I will see what others suggest and see which one is the best

21 minutes ago, BurntIce06 said:

This is my first build and I have never planned a PC. I have a general idea of my PC but I don't know which parts to buy because I have a limited budget. So far this is what I came up with: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/xHH8gt 

I heard that there is a gpu shortage and the price of gpus are really high, so I decided to get a overclockable cpu with integrated graphics so that I could play Rocket League. I have Nintendo Switch anyways so I don't need a gpu immediately. I can connect my switch to my monitor. I also bought an aio cooler because I want to overclock it. Also if you didn't notice, I am trying to go for white theme. So, I would like it if you could recommend me other white parts and some rgb. In my plan, I didn't include a monitor or a motherboard because I don't which one would work best and still be in my budget. can you please recommend some motherboards that would be compatible and monitors that are look good. I don't need anything crazy for the monitor. A 144hz monitor is more than enough for me. Also, can you tell me where I spent too much on one part and give me a different part that is more suitable. If you have an entirely new build that would suit my budgets, can you give me a link to it because I want to explore all my options. 

Edit: Is it possible to change to a slighly lower cpu and a include a decent gpu??

Budget (including currency):  $1500 CAD ($1300 USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming (Fortnite, Rocket League), Day to day use (Word, etc...)

Depending on what kind of overclocking you plan on doing and which GPU you end up choosing... You may want to up the wattage on the Power Supply. The 10700k can use up to 250 Watts. Then depending on the kind of GPU you're going for the 3060's are listed as 170 Watts and the 3080s are listed as up to 320 depending on the model. 250+320=570. 570 Watts with just two parts is getting really close to the 650 Watts of your power supply. That doesn't take into account the fans, storage drives, AIO, RGB, RAM, etc etc etc. So figure out what you plan on doing with the GPU and how hard you'll be overclocking in the long run, and match your power supply to that. 

Just now, GamerTrem said:

Depending on what kind of overclocking you plan on doing and which GPU you end up choosing... You may want to up the wattage on the Power Supply. The 10700k can use up to 250 Watts. Then depending on the kind of GPU you're going for the 3060's are listed as 170 Watts and the 3080s are listed as up to 320 depending on the model. 250+320=570. 570 Watts with just two parts is getting really close to the 650 Watts of your power supply. That doesn't take into account the fans, storage drives, AIO, RGB, RAM, etc etc etc. So figure out what you plan on doing with the GPU and how hard you'll be overclocking in the long run, and match your power supply to that. 

Oh okay I see. Thanks anyways

Just now, BurntIce06 said:

Oh okay I see. Thanks anyways

Add your preferred GPU into the part picker and then see what wattage its saying you're at. I don't remember the % you want to go for, but if you're over 90% of the power supply, you're in danger territory that could risk a hard shutoff, crash, or early death of your power supply or even other parts. Overall, looks like a solid start to the build!

Consider B560 and 11400

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler