My GPU shows sudden black screen with sounds still audible.

BloodlineXR

Hello, Today while playing a game on my computer my monitor suddenly went black screen but the sound from game and discord were still coming. After slightly moving my graphics card the display started working and since than it only shows display when I add a upward force to my graphics card (I have to lift the graphics card a bit). I can't figure out if I have a problem with my graphics card or the slot of my MB is loose. Also I checked with different cable and monitor still the issue persists. Please Help!!.

GPU - MSI GTX 1050 OC

MB - ASRock B450 PRO4

23 minutes ago, BloodlineXR said:

Hello, Today while playing a game on my computer my monitor suddenly went black screen but the sound from game and discord were still coming. After slightly moving my graphics card the display started working and since than it only shows display when I add a upward force to my graphics card (I have to lift the graphics card a bit). I can't figure out if I have a problem with my graphics card or the slot of my MB is loose. Also I checked with different cable and monitor still the issue persists. Please Help!!.

GPU - MSI GTX 1050 OC

MB - ASRock B450 PRO4

Is the screw that holds in the card properly tightened?

26 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

Is the screw that holds in the card properly tightened?

Yes they are properly tightned. But there still is little gpu sag.

3 hours ago, BloodlineXR said:

Yes they are properly tightned. But there still is little gpu sag.

When you unscrew it a little, can you lift the card up a little? On my card you can move it a little