Google music local storage

Is it possible to store all my music on google music locally on my phone instead of the only the ones I have listend too (or at least that how the caching thing works)?

phone is nexus 4 

Yes, once you purchase it you go sign into your Google Music and you can download the files. But remember you only get 3 downloads of the album if you lose the files after the third download you will have to stream it.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Is it possible to store all my music on google music locally on my phone instead of the only the ones I have listend too (or at least that how the caching thing works)?

phone is nexus 4 

If all your music would fit, I don't think they limit you.  Google Music does has a limit on how much (for free) they will store of your collection, and its pretty big, I think like 20,000 titles. I think you can pay for more. Not sure about the above comment, I've never purchased from Google Play.  

I can only cache Musicals not permanetly save things (newest Version of Google Music) ?

I can only cache Musicals not permanetly save things (newest Version of Google Music) ?

That's how it works, its a cloud music service, but lets you store the music locally in a cache for when you don't have the ability to stream it (no wifi, etc).  I believe its permanent unless you remove music from Google Music (cloud side).

I just found the pinning feature ( the feature that lets you keep songs local) thanks for the help 

I just found the pinning feature ( the feature that lets you keep songs local) thanks for the help 

I'm sorry I thought you knew about that and were asking if you do it with your entire library.

thanks for your help