New captcha system for LTT forums?

LePawel

why not use this nifty looking system?

and leave the memes to off topic or leddit 9fag and imgur?

Good proposition, kind sir.

A added feature is you sometimes get funny captcha to type lol

dont_type.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

why not use this nifty looking system?

recaptcha-example.gif

and leave the memes to off topic or leddit 9fag and imgur?

because it's annoying as fuck, especially google one. One that would give you a question, and if wrong, highlight the right answer would be faster and enjoyable.

And you can easily make it bot-resistant by randomizing positions of ticks, crosses, colors, image types etc.

You could combine it with general knowledge or narrow down to specific topics, just be creative, oh wait, its 21st century.

This would have been much less of an argument thread if you had simply stiplated that it would only apply to people in English native countries, I'm pretty sure you meant it as a joke anyway but it does come off as a little biased.

@helping I think that's the most seriously any 9gag posting has ever been taken. :lol:

As its stated by moderation many times, Captcha itself isn't problem with spammers. Or any other forum disturbance. Its real people creating spamming accounts, new members (some old too) not reading CoC and/or acting according to it. And most of all: PEOPLE WHO REPLY TO SPAMMERS INSTEAD OF REPORTING THEM.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv