Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB white led

Ak4our7ven
Go to solution Solved by HanZie82,

If you have same level of Red Green and Blue, it does look white to the human eyes. (mostly)

So yes i would think so. But if the software lets you actually choose it is another matter. Ive found most RGB device manufacturers completely drop the ball with the software.

They have great hardware but shite software that can only do a simple thing. (Looking at you Gigabyte 馃槧 )

But looking at this video it does look like white is cycled trough, so you might be in luck.

Still if you want real and nice RGB Do It Yourself!

Get an Arduino and 5 meter individual addressable led-strip from your favorite Chinese vendor for less then 20 bucks.

Only need to put in some work yourself but its so much better. You actually have controll of which leds turn on and what color they have.

And if the software doenst work out, you use a different one.

Oh yeah and did i mention you can have actual working Ambilight, that is fast enough to use in games. (As in the leds on the back of your monitor light up in the color the monitor is displaying. I cant do without now 馃檪 )

edit: ps. Sorry for the rant at the end, and no i dont own one to test. sorry.

Does anyone know if the CM Hyper 212 RGB can light up in white with the rgb controller it comes with?

If you have same level of Red Green and Blue, it does look white to the human eyes. (mostly)

So yes i would think so. But if the software lets you actually choose it is another matter. Ive found most RGB device manufacturers completely drop the ball with the software.

They have great hardware but shite software that can only do a simple thing. (Looking at you Gigabyte 馃槧 )

But looking at this video it does look like white is cycled trough, so you might be in luck.

Still if you want real and nice RGB Do It Yourself!

Get an Arduino and 5 meter individual addressable led-strip from your favorite Chinese vendor for less then 20 bucks.

Only need to put in some work yourself but its so much better. You actually have controll of which leds turn on and what color they have.

And if the software doenst work out, you use a different one.

Oh yeah and did i mention you can have actual working Ambilight, that is fast enough to use in games. (As in the leds on the back of your monitor light up in the color the monitor is displaying. I cant do without now 馃檪 )

edit: ps. Sorry for the rant at the end, and no i dont own one to test. sorry.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

I don't know if this ''white" should look blue-ish but I'm fine with that aswell. Thanks for the reply 馃槈