What Anime series are you watching?

MzCatieB

i am currently watching Naruto shippuden

Character artist in the Games industry.

i think everybody who likes anime watches naruto, but would never admit to watching a kids show :D

i think everybody who likes anime watches naruto.

That's not true at all, I very much dislike mainstream shounen anime's.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I was watching amnesia but sort of gave up watching anime half way through. It's a bit weird but just grew out of it as a hobby. When the following seasons of sword art online come out I'll definitely be watching them :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

i just rewatched The Vision of Escaflowne

Watching Shingeki no Kyojin which is just awesome, along with Shakugan no Shana

Oh man my anime to watch list is overflowing.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

Watching Shingeki no Kyojin which is just awesome, along with Shakugan no Shana

Oh man my anime to watch list is overflowing.

I know the feels :|

Im watching a bunch right now. Bleach, naruto shippuden, fairy tail, inuyasha and tari tari

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm watching the Legend of Korra and I'm furious about the fact that they said the new season was going to be released in april 2013, but it just didn't.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Wolf's Rain. It's a bit weird, but decent. Yoko Kanno does the music so naturally, that's been great.

Just watched all of Shakugan no Shanna. Rewatching Zero no Tsukaima series till Naruto filler ends. Will wait till Railgun S2 is done before watching so i dont have to wait till following week for next episode. Same for Attack on Titan.

I'm watching the Legend of Korra and I'm furious about the fact that they said the new season was going to be released in april 2013, but it just didn't.

I know what you mean. April came and went, no Korra. I felt so empty.

Gotta watch my two my to favorite badasses Luffy and Naruto.  Dont care waht anyone says these are good shows.

Great anime shows are, Full-metal Alchemist, and fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood, naruto and naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Dragon ball z, Death Note, Inuyasha, I think Im forgetting plenty

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my 

I'm currently watching this season's anime releases, around 10.

Great anime shows are, Full-metal Alchemist, and fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood, naruto and naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Dragon ball z, Death Note, Inuyasha, I think Im forgetting plenty

You're watching all those? Currently?

You're watching all those? Currently?

Ive watched most of them already,i just like to watch some over again :D, but Im watching naruto shippuden and a little bleach currently.

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my 

I am watching Adventure Time but I don't know if that counts or not. (It's a cartoon not anime.)

Naruto, One Piece, in the middle of watching Bleach (episode 100 and something :P), Hunter X Hunter.

Currently watching Red Data Girl, Gargantia on the Verdous Planet, Railgun S, and Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru aka "My Teenage RomCom is as awful as I expected".  Looking forward to the Steins;Gate movie coming out sometime this season.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

re-watching bleach, then ill get back on Sword art online

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

going to see SoulTaker  soon

Am ofc on Bleach to.. love that

But my number one is Code Geass for sure.

Next is Black Lagoon, epic anime

WHY!!!

yu yu hakusho

/thread

PS: DBZ as well.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM