Shut down PC after freeze - now power button won't do anything

lilZoney
Go to solution Solved by lilZoney,

Left the PSU unplugged for a few minutes and it worked feel like a total dumbass. At least its back!

Getting lights on the motherboard ok but the power button doesn't seem to be doing anything, no problems before this other than the steam game I was playing was frozen and wouldn't let me alt tab out - so I pressed the power button on the case and it let me shut down (it said windows shutting down etc normally) Now nothing I press the power button and no response -  any ideas what I could do to fix it?

I've checked the power cable, made sure its on from the wall, unplugged all USB connected devices etc

attached the machine specs, read the rules so hopefully did everything correctly apologies if not, would really appreciated being pointed in the right direction here

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 01.22.22.png

Left the PSU unplugged for a few minutes and it worked feel like a total dumbass. At least its back!

5 minutes ago, lilZoney said:

ya sometime you just need to unplug the power cable and plug it back in

6 minutes ago, lilZoney said:

i was also actually going to tell you that lol