Windows 10 OS-wide Update and Network Issues

Hello everyone!

I'm currently on an activated copy of Windows 10 2004 and I'm having a lot of network and connectivity issues across the OS in general. Here's a list of issues I'm having and my troubleshooting steps:

• Initially, I noticed my Windows Store apps were showing the following error whenever I tried to download or update anything: 0x80D02017

• I am able to browse the store just fine, but I am unable to download any apps or update any pre-installed apps. Note that I did use the "Change where new apps are saved" setting to my external HDD, however even switching this back to a local drive has no effect

• To fix this, I tried the commonly working solution by turning off iPv6 options in the Internet adapter options, but this had no effect.

• I tried the common Windows Defender Firewall exceptions and Services.msc restarts, but this didn't help either

• I tried to use the sfc /scannow and various netsh commands, but this had no effect

• I tried using Wi-Fi instead of Ethernet but this had no effect

• In the end, out of frustration of not being able to utilize my Game Pass subscription, I decided to Reset Windows using the Local Install while Keeping my Files, but this created even more problems

•  Upon resetting my Windows 10, I noticed various new errors come up with third-party apps and Windows Update:

• The reset had no effect on the Windows Store app error

• I noticed that Windows Update had the following error code whenever I tried updating to 20H2 update or even my Mixed Reality XR updates: 0x80d05001

• I installed the Steam client and cannot even get past the 'Checking for updates' screen on the first boot anymore, as I get the following error: 'Steam needs to be online to update. Please confirm your network connection and try again.'

• Growing frustrated, I tried to Reset Windows while keeping files and using Cloud Install instead, but it said it could not download Windows and to attempt a local reset instead

• To circumvent this, I downloaded the refreshwindowstool.exe file only to be told "Connect to the internet to begin"

I've begun to notice a common theme across these various issues: Windows seems to think that I am not connected to the internet even though I am posting these issues from the very same computer. I don't want to perform another reset only to have the same issue again, so I am turning to this community for help. I'm on a data cap currently, so I have stopped just short of downloading an .iso copy of Windows and trying a fresh reset. I would appreciate any help that comes my way!