PC shutting down automatically

Gamer4714

My PC is shutting down automatically. I had windows download an update. Did not install it. Bur after some time it automatically shut down and rebooted too. Then it showed windows is updating. After the update the pc booted up no problems for 20 or 30 minutes. Then it suddenly shutdown. But this time it did not reboot. So I turned on the pc and checked Event Viewer. It showed many warnings and errors from the date the pc was created. I did not do any overclocks. I also don't know if it's a malware or a hardware problem.

Thanks in advance

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

When I had my older build, I had something similar happen. I restored it to an earlier version of windows and ran an AV scan just to be safe and it never had an issue like that again. Not sure if that may help at all but hopefully its worth a shot!

1 hour ago, Fenlel said:

When I had my older build, I had something similar happen. I restored it to an earlier version of windows and ran an AV scan just to be safe and it never had an issue like that again. Not sure if that may help at all but hopefully its worth a shot!

I tried restoring but still the issue persists. I don't have an anti virus installed.

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

Dang!, My only other guess would be something over heating? Not sure on that though I hope you get solved soon man!

17 hours ago, Fenlel said:

Dang!, My only other guess would be something over heating? Not sure on that though I hope you get solved soon man!

I plugged out the psu power and plugged it back in . I think that fixed it. As you said i ran a AV scan to check . No malwares. Anyway Thanks for the help.