Weird app logo problems on iOS

Browser, version and OS: 

Safari, iOS 14.4

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

I added the website to my Home Screen on my phone, and when I open the app, and press my home button

What happened?

The black behind the Ltt logo appears and disappears 

What did you expect to happen?

It to... not

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Na

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Normal         vs          problem

710130E9-4CB8-47EE-BDA4-B542F08AF483.jpeg.069a1dbfb80af2dab7abdd1d65247abd.jpeg   406B61D4-7C34-4947-BF7B-162FC58F60E7.jpeg.356d0ddcdb9078eb668105d75e212b76.jpeg

Any other relevant details:

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

na

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, aeliasov9 said:

I checked the favicon for https://linustechtips.com/ has a white background it could be apple trying to remove the background. I don't have an iphone but is there a way to use the shortcuts app and upload a custom logo (with the black background) 

https://linustechtips.com/favicon.ico

It’s probably transparent and this apple ads a background. 
though it’s dark on light mode too.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

The favicon, Apple shortcut icon, and app manifest shortcut icon are all transparent, so it's unclear to me where Apple is pulling the dark background icon from (or, if it's adding the background itself, why it's not adding it all the time).

HTTP/2 203

20 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

The favicon, Apple shortcut icon, and app manifest shortcut icon are all transparent, so it's unclear to me where Apple is pulling the dark background icon from (or, if it's adding the background itself, why it's not adding it all the time).

It’s only not being added during the animation for opening and closing the app (where it’s gets bigger and smaller)

I’ll probably just add my own image to the shortcut then, since this is a problem on apples end and not your end.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler