Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello every one! 

Last year I upgrade to a ryzen 9 3900x among with a new asus rog strix x570 f-gaming motherboard. 

It worked fine for a couple of months but then I started geting random reboots and it then wouldn't boot at all.(got stuck at White led for VGA error) 

After a bunch of tests with different components I ended up sending it back and they told me the cpu and ram was fine and so they sent me a new motherboard. 

After that it was sitting in the box for a couple of months as I was waiting for my rtx 3080 and when it finally arrived and I put everything together I had the White Led for VGA error again. I did a bios Flash to the latest bios and after that i was able to boot into bios but not into Windows. I ended up clearing the m.2 ssd to try a fresh Windows install but it will only start to load the circle and then proceed to Reboot and end up in a infinity bootloop. Thankful for any tips! 

Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix x570 f-gaming

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2933MHz 2x16GB

GPU: Asus Rog Strix Rtx 3080

PSU: Asus rog strix 850W

M.2: Samsung evo 960 250 GB

try making a windows install usb on another pc and use it to reinstall windows again, it sounds like your attempt to reinstall windows was unsuccessfu

9 minutes ago, Molten said:

try making a windows install usb on another pc and use it to reinstall windows again, it sounds like your attempt to reinstall windows was unsuccessfu

The Windows install usb was made using another PC but still when trying to install it just freezes on the Windows loading logo. Same problem as Jayz was having here.