Bequiet Silentbase 601

CKL

Hi I was looking at this case and I was wondering is worth to replace my existing Coolermaster CM590III with the Bequiet Silent Base 601. I seen reviews that this case does play well with thermals due to restricted air flows. Any hlep will be appcriated. I am running this system.

CPU: Ryzen 3600 Stock no OC

Mobo: Asus x370 Strix-F

GPU: Asus Strix 1660ti

PSU: Coolermaster V750 Fully Modular

Storage: 4 Mechanical HDD, 1nvme

7 minutes ago, CKL said:

with the Bequiet Silent Base 601. I seen reviews that this case does play well with thermals due to restricted air flows.

Yeah, because its very much quiet oriented. For bequiet with better airflow, consider Silent Base 802 or Pure Base 500DX. But for pure airflow at that price range, you can get 4000D from Corsair or TD500 mesh from Cooler Master.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Yeah, because its very much quiet oriented. For bequiet with better airflow, consider Silent Base 802 or Pure Base 500DX. But for pure airflow at that price range, you can get 4000D from Corsair or TD500 mesh from Cooler Master.

Silent Base 802 not available in my country Malaysia well not yet. I need the hdd cage cause I have more than 3 hdd.