Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MSI Motherboard

Go to solution Solved by tdkid,
1 minute ago, Renaldsq said:

I know, this cpu compatible with this motherboard

i figured you would or you wouldnt be choosing that motherboard but the 1600 was right on the edge of the previous generation CPU and socket so its best to make sure.

but since you are thinking MSI. theyu allow you to compare the different boards and anything in red is what is different between them.

Hey, what do you think about MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX AMD motherboard? Is it good? is it stable? is it good for gaiming?

2 minutes ago, Renaldsq said:

Is it good?

It's alright, but I'd get something better if you can. What's your budget for a full system?

is it stable?

99.99% chance yes, but again, I do not advise buying it if you don't have to.

is it good for gaiming?

Any and every motherboard is.

REFRESH BEFORE RESPOND, I EDITED MY POST

• Forums
  • Community Standards
  • All Activity
  • My Activity Streams 
  • More 
  •  All Activity
  •  
  •  Mark site read
  •  
  •  Create 
  • Home 
  •  
  • Settings

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

•  Images are not allowed
  •  
  •  Maximum of 10 URLs
  •  
  •  Maximum of 30 lines

• View signatures?

Show other people's signatures alongside their content

• SignatureSizeFont

• Drag files here to attach, or choose files...

• Other Media 
    • Max total size: 20 MB
  • Save

•  All Activity Mark site read Home Settings Theme Privacy Policy Terms of Use Forum Support
  • Forums Community Standards All Activity My Activity Streams More All Activity
  • Mark site read Create Home Settings

Settings

Manage your account settings, and set up social network integration.

• Overview Email Address Password Security and Privacy Recently Used Devices Display Name Content View Behavior Signature Twitter Microsoft Google Steam Discord

Signature Restrictions

• Images are not allowed Maximum of 10 URLs Maximum of 30 lines
  • View signatures? Show other people's signatures alongside their content Signature                   SizeFont
    • Drag files here to attach, or choose files... Other Media Max total size: 20 MB

• Save

• All Activity Mark site read Home Settings
  •  
  • Theme Privacy Policy Terms of Use Forum Support
  • Linus Media GroupPowered by Invision Community

37 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

It's alright, but I'd get something better if you can. What's your budget for a full system?

99.99% chance yes, but again, I do not advise buying it if you don't have to.

Any and every motherboard is.

I can't get better, because i want to put a Ryzen 5 1600 AF, but for my dumb head i bought long time ago Ryzen, and i didn't realize that i don't have bugdet for motherboard and others parts. So i don't have budget already, but i'm going to buy this motherboard. So my Ryzen is just standing on my closet and i don't know what to do. Could you give me some tips? 

What is your budget for the rest of your system?

REFRESH BEFORE RESPOND, I EDITED MY POST

• Forums
  • Community Standards
  • All Activity
  • My Activity Streams 
  • More 
  •  All Activity
  •  
  •  Mark site read
  •  
  •  Create 
  • Home 
  •  
  • Settings

Signature Restrictions

•  Images are not allowed
  •  
  •  Maximum of 10 URLs
  •  
  •  Maximum of 30 lines

• View signatures?

Show other people's signatures alongside their content

• SignatureSizeFont

• Drag files here to attach, or choose files...

• Other Media 
    • Max total size: 20 MB
  • Save

•  All Activity Mark site read Home Settings Theme Privacy Policy Terms of Use Forum Support
  • Forums Community Standards All Activity My Activity Streams More All Activity
  • Mark site read Create Home Settings

Settings

Manage your account settings, and set up social network integration.

• Overview Email Address Password Security and Privacy Recently Used Devices Display Name Content View Behavior Signature Twitter Microsoft Google Steam Discord

Signature Restrictions

• Images are not allowed Maximum of 10 URLs Maximum of 30 lines
  • View signatures? Show other people's signatures alongside their content Signature                   SizeFont
    • Drag files here to attach, or choose files... Other Media Max total size: 20 MB

• Save

• All Activity Mark site read Home Settings
  •  
  • Theme Privacy Policy Terms of Use Forum Support
  • Linus Media GroupPowered by Invision Community

one tip you have to know is what socket is the motherboard and what socket does the CPU require or matches. since the ryzen 5 1600 is a AM4 and so is the motherboard you should not have any issue in them working together. 

40 minutes ago, tdkid said:

one tip you have to know is what socket is the motherboard and what socket does the CPU require or matches. since the ryzen 5 1600 is a AM4 and so is the motherboard you should not have any issue in them working together. 

44 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

What is your budget for the rest of your system?

Hmm... Maybe about 130, but i have old video card for some time i'll use it, because i know you can put old video card in new motherboard, for some time i'll use it, but not for games, it would just be stupid to play games with old video card

1 minute ago, Renaldsq said:

i figured you would or you wouldnt be choosing that motherboard but the 1600 was right on the edge of the previous generation CPU and socket so its best to make sure.

but since you are thinking MSI. theyu allow you to compare the different boards and anything in red is what is different between them.

15 minutes ago, tdkid said:

This motherboard is compatible with ryzen 5 1600 af from the first bios, so i don't have any issues, i think

7 minutes ago, Renaldsq said:

This motherboard is compatible with ryzen 5 1600 af from the first bios, so i don't have any issues, i think

well in all honesty you might because a few years ago AMD was having issues with their BIOS and updates for everything in general so i dont know if you will or not. and i will not know anyway as i have an intel board and the i7 8700k. 

i am not sure you will see this the way i set it up but this is the MSI site with all B450 boards selected. Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI USA

if it didnt show you them on the left under chipset is a arrow that will allow you to choose the B450 boards.