Rgb mess

Tmjpwns

Long time follower, first time poster.

So, I built a new computer over the last month. I7-11700, 64gb, z590A, stuffed into a Cooler Master Haf 922 with an old sata OD, and a bunch of old drives. 

But can't figure out the damn rgb of Corsair's fans/psu. 

What do I need to control them?

Fans in question is QL120/140mm and the 750w psu. 

The rest i got working as I want mobo/ram and the 3x cooler master 200mm fans, these use 3-wire rgb, the Corsair's use 4-wire. 

I'm guessing I need a corsair node/hub or whatever, but the descriptions on the local sites are non-existent. 

it really depends on the number of fans youre trying to use but likely going to need the corsair lighting node core.   comes with the 3 pack of 120s or the 2 pack of 140s if you happen to have purchased that

here's a great thread detailing corsairs various hubs which im sure will guide you to what you require:

Zotty's CORSAIR RGB Hardware and iCUE Eco-System FAQ - The Corsair User Forums

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x | Gigabyte Aorus Master x570s | Corsair Dominator Platinum (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 | GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10G | Lian iO1Dyamic | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1000W | Acer Predator X34 P | Acer XB271HU | NZXT Kraken Z73

3 hours ago, Tmjpwns said:

Long time follower, first time poster.

So, I built a new computer over the last month. I7-11700, 64gb, z590A, stuffed into a Cooler Master Haf 922 with an old sata OD, and a bunch of old drives. 

But can't figure out the damn rgb of Corsair's fans/psu. 

What do I need to control them?

Fans in question is QL120/140mm and the 750w psu. 

The rest i got working as I want mobo/ram and the 3x cooler master 200mm fans, these use 3-wire rgb, the Corsair's use 4-wire. 

I'm guessing I need a corsair node/hub or whatever, but the descriptions on the local sites are non-existent. 

rgb 18.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

8 hours ago, smatts said:

it really depends on the number of fans youre trying to use but likely going to need the corsair lighting node core.   comes with the 3 pack of 120s or the 2 pack of 140s if you happen to have purchased that

here's a great thread detailing corsairs various hubs which im sure will guide you to what you require:

Zotty's CORSAIR RGB Hardware and iCUE Eco-System FAQ - The Corsair User Forums

Right, I didn't get any packs, since this case supports 1x 120, 1x140 and 3x200mm.

6 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

rgb 18.jpg

Let's hope it's the correct node my local retailers have in stock. 

Ordered those and a USB 2.0 splitter.