Bsod Loop after Ryzen Master Installation

I just got a whole new setup for my dad, he needs it for work tomorrow, asap, everything was working perfectly and I decided to install Ryzen Master for the chipset drivers, the instant it installed it blue screened and now it is an endless loop, I've tried every troubleshooting method and since it is new there is no previous saves to return to, and it had internet before of course but I can't system restore using the cloud and the usb alternative is not working, I need help asap.

Are you able to boot in safe mode

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

no, all safe mode options don't work, a friend said using a different cpu would fix the problem. I believe the problem is the Ryzen Master since it happened the instant it installed, it says the chipset drivers are the problem, if I use a different cpu which I have may fix the problem since it uses different drivers, I did not try it yet though

no, all safe mode options don't work, a friend said using a different cpu would fix the problem. I believe the problem is the Ryzen Master since it happened the instant it installed, it says the chipset drivers may be the problem, if I use a different cpu which I have may fix the problem since it uses different drivers, I did not try it yet though