I need some advice for my first PC

Budget (including currency): 36,000 PHP or about 750 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Quite a bit of gaming like COD, Minecraft, Valorant, and some other low requirement games.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I've been trying to get my own pc for a while now, and have been planning to build my first one for a while too. I found some parts online that I want to get, but I just wanted to come here to get a second opinion, and maybe some recommendations for different parts, because I'm no professional at pc's. Here are the parts I found. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

MOBO: Asus TUF B450m-PLUS

GPU: Colorful GeForce GTX1650 Battleax 4gb DDR6

RAM: Avexir Core 2 16gb (2x8gb) 3200mhz Ddr4

PSU: Gigabyte P550B 550w 80 Plus Bronze

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1tb

SSD: Kingston A400 240gb SATA 2.5

Case: Thermaltake Varsa H17

In case it's helpful, here are the sites I used.

https://easypc.com.ph

https://pcx.com.ph

Any legitimate advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂

The 2600 is a last generation chip, I'd suggest looking for a Ryzen 5000 series chip, or 11th gen Intel i5.

Desktop - i5-9600KF @4.8GHz all core, MSI Z390-A PRO, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, MSI GTX 1660S OC 6GB, WD Blue 500GB M.2 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD

Laptop - ASUS ZenBook 14 with ScreenPad, i7-1165G7, Xe iGPU 96EU, 16GB Octa-Channel 4200MHz, MX450 2GB, 512GB SSD with 32GB Optane

Old Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion 15, A10-9600P, R5 iGPU, 8GB, R8 M445DX, 2TB HDD

Old Laptop 2 - HP Pavilion 15 TouchSmart, i3-3217U, Intel HD 4000, 4GB, 1TB HDD

iPad 2018 - 128GB

iPhone XR - 128GB

I don't think I could fit those in my budget honestly, I've already gone budget on quite a few of the parts so I just need to find something around the same price as the 2600. I don't mind that it was last generation really, I'll just be happy to have a decent pc. Thank you for answering though 🙂

22 minutes ago, krisdalbs said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Quite a bit of gaming like COD, Minecraft, Valorant, and some other low requirement games.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I've been trying to get my own pc for a while now, and have been planning to build my first one for a while too. I found some parts online that I want to get, but I just wanted to come here to get a second opinion, and maybe some recommendations for different parts, because I'm no professional at pc's. Here are the parts I found. 

Overall seems pretty good, the only complaint I have is the case, I'd prefer a little more airflow. Some reviews say that the front panel has almost no airflow

Yeah I figured the case would be a problem, I was trying to go cheaper on the case so I could get some better specs. Do you know of any micro cases that have better airflow?

34 minutes ago, krisdalbs said:

Overall it is not a bad spec and will do fine for a gaming PC. 

Ryzen 2600 was good when it launched but that CPU is now almost 3 years old. 

But if you can get the 2600 at a low price then it is still a good option. 

The best budget gaming CPU is i5 11400F with a B560 mobo. 

I am not sure on what the market price for CPUs are in the Philippines.

Buying a B450 board with Ryzen 2600 isn't a bad idea as you can upgrade the CPU to Ryzen 5000 while still keeping the same motherboard. 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

I'm considering changing the CPU and the MOBO to Ryzen 5 3400g and MSI B450M Mortar. Do you think that would be an upgrade worth getting? I would really like to get a Ryzen 5000, but I don't think it would fit in my budget with a compatible MOBO.

1 minute ago, krisdalbs said:

I'm considering changing the CPU and the MOBO to Ryzen 5 3400g and MSI B450M Mortar. Do you think that would be an upgrade worth getting? I would really like to get a Ryzen 5000, but I don't think it would fit in my budget with a compatible MOBO.

have a look at an intel 11400f, i've been an AMD fanboy for a little bit but the 11400f is really good value for the money

11 minutes ago, krisdalbs said:

Yeah I figured the case would be a problem, I was trying to go cheaper on the case so I could get some better specs. Do you know of any micro cases that have better airflow?

I found basically the same case, but with better airflow 
https://pcx.com.ph/shop/thermaltake-versa-h18-windowed-black-gaming-case/

7 minutes ago, krisdalbs said:

Ryzen 3400g is still based on the same CPU architecture as 2600 so the performance difference is very small.

Most Ryzen 3000 CPUs are based on "Zen 2" 7nm architecture.

But the CPUs that have built-in Vega graphics like the 3200g and 3400g are still based on the old "Zen+" 12nm architecture (same as Ryzen 2000). 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

7 minutes ago, krisdalbs said:

I have the TUF B450m-plus, I haven't had any complaints so far, and it has support for 5000 series cpus with a bios update.

6 minutes ago, Boyohan said:

Ryzen 3400g is still based on the same CPU architecture as 2600 so the performance difference is very small.

Most Ryzen 3000 CPUs are based on "Zen 2" 7nm architecture.

But the CPUs that have built-in Vega graphics like the 3200g and 3400g are still based on the old "Zen+" 12nm architecture (same as Ryzen 2000). 

Ohh okay, yeah I didn't think it would be much of a difference. I think I'll still get it though, but I'll change the MOBO back to Gigabyte B450M, I just realized my budget is a bit smaller. Thank you for replying 🙂

Just now, krisdalbs said:

Ohh okay, yeah I didn't think it would be much of a difference. I think I'll still get it though, but I'll change the MOBO back to Gigabyte B450M, I just realized my budget is a bit smaller. Thank you for replying 🙂

Just consider that the 3400G only has 4 cores when the 2600 has 6 cores.

7 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

I have the TUF B450m-plus, I haven't had any complaints so far, and it has support for 5000 series cpus with a bios update.

Yeah that MOBO was one of the options I had, but I don't know if I can afford to upgrade to a 5000 series.

2 minutes ago, Boyohan said:

Just consider that the 3400G only has 4 cores when the 2600 has 6 cores.

Oh yeah I saw that too. I'm still a bit on the edge for which one to go for, but I'll make up my mind soon. Thanks again!

3 minutes ago, krisdalbs said:

Yeah that MOBO was one of the options I had, but I don't know if I can afford to upgrade to a 5000 series.

You can get the 2600 for now, but whenever you have the money, you can just upgrade to the 5000 series. And to update the bios you would need a non 5000 series cpu.

4 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

You can get the 2600 for now, but whenever you have the money, you can just upgrade to the 5000 series. And to update the bios you would need a non 5000 series cpu.

Oh yeah for sure, I'm definitely gonna upgrade this as soon I have money, but right now I'm not quite flushed with cash 😂. But when I have the money, best believe I will upgrade. Thank you for the advice 🙂