How to reduce cost without compromising performance

Budget (including currency):  Currency in Rs and budget as low as possible

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games and other software development purposes

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This is my build plan

https://www.pcstudio.in/?woopb_share=eyJwYWdlX2lkIjozNjc3LCJ3b29wYl9pZCI6Mzg0NDAsImRhdGEiOnsiMSI6eyI0MTUyNiI6eyJxdWFudGl0eSI6IjEifX0sIjIiOnsiMzUwODgiOnsicXVhbnRpdHkiOiIxIn19LCIzIjp7IjQ1MzA3Ijp7InF1YW50aXR5IjoiMiJ9fSwiNCI6eyI0MjM5MSI6eyJxdWFudGl0eSI6IjEifX0sIjYiOnsiMzk4OTIiOnsicXVhbnRpdHkiOiIxIn19LCI3Ijp7IjQ1ODMyIjp7InF1YW50aXR5IjoiMSJ9fSwiOCI6eyIzOTA2MiI6eyJxdWFudGl0eSI6IjEifX0sIjkiOnsiNDE0NzciOnsicXVhbnRpdHkiOiIxIn19LCIxMCI6eyI0MTQ0NiI6eyJxdWFudGl0eSI6IjEifX19fQ,,

screencapture-pcstudio-in-pc-build-2021-05-08-22_45_57.pdf

The cost is all tied up in the i9 CPU (and motherboard pair) and 3090. You don't even remotely need those for gaming purposes, but maybe for development?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

17 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

The cost is all tied up in the i9 CPU (and motherboard pair) and 3090. You don't even remotely need those for gaming purposes, but maybe for development?

Thank you for your reply. Can you please suggest the modifications? Gaming is primary concern. Softwares I build are for local users only based on their requirements and most of the time it wil be low profile pc for billing purposes. If it is good with gaming then it will do. 

28 minutes ago, Athira Vijay said:

Thank you for your reply. Can you please suggest the modifications? Gaming is primary concern. Softwares I build are for local users only based on their requirements and most of the time it wil be low profile pc for billing purposes. If it is good with gaming then it will do. 

What's your target resolution, and what types of games are you looking to play?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

11 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

What's your target resolution, and what types of games are you looking to play?

Cyber punk 2077, gta v, assassins creed, predator hunting grounds, etc.

2 hours ago, Athira Vijay said:

Cyber punk 2077, gta v, assassins creed, predator hunting grounds, etc.

You could easily cut down costs in half if you downgrade to a 3070/3080 and I7 10700k.Do you really need those 10 extra frames? 

9 hours ago, Athira Vijay said:

Thank you for your reply. Can I reduce the price of this new quote?

screencapture-pcstudio-in-pc-build-2021-05-10-01_58_45.pdf 773.78 kB · 1 download

You should get a better motherboard since the one you picked doesn't support the 11700k at all.

The cooler you picked is great,it's on tier 1,if you want to get a cheaper cooler then you could look in this list and pick something similar yet cheaper .

Aside from that pc parts right now are overpriced,the 3070  costs twice as much as it should cost.

How can I find if the motherboard matches the cpu?

13 hours ago, Athira Vijay said:

How can I find if the motherboard matches the cpu?

Use the website made by the manufacturer to verify that.You can also tell judging by name the name:

H-low end

B-low-mid range

Z-high end

Ex:Z490-10TH gen and will also work with 11th gen.

Z590-11th gen

The motherboard you picked does not work with 11th gen CPUs as it is a low end motherboard ment for 10th gen.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/201842/intel-h410-chipset.html

This website may help you.

The best way to cut down cost is to wait...the GPU should also be less than 73 thousand rupees .