Windows Explorer keeps crashing

First I want to clarify that the windows and programs are on a ssd (disk C). Photos and videos on the hard disk (disk D)

I have a problem with the windows file explorer because it gets like this when I use it for about 2 - 3 hours

ssexpl1.thumb.JPG.65dec1e6d6675829135c302d9fa371d7.JPG

To "fix" I have to restart it by closing from the task manager and then opening it from there.
But when I restart it it stops showing the thumbnails of photos and videos and I even have the preview panel disabled. (2nd screenshot)

This happens in the ssd and hdd, so maybe it is a problem with windows or I dont know because
I have it updated
Please i need your help guys it's really annoying

ssexplorer2.JPG.22ebfa2ecf55cecd5303038483771847.JPG

This ain't really a fix but try installing a different file browser

Please keep in mind:

I may be stupid.

check smart data on the HDD, particularly read/write/seek error rates are something that comes to mind.

past that, ye old standard troubleshooting step:

open cmd as administrator and type:

sfc /scannow

something you can also try is to clear explorer's cache, i see your windows install is in spanish (?) so it'll be a bit of pointing and paraphrasing...

- on the left in explorer you have a bunch of categories, the topmost one is 'quick access'. right click quick access, and click options. (options should translate fairly well..)

- you get a popup menu, all the way at the bottom is the usual ok/cancel/apply buttons, just above that is a 'restore defaults' button, and just above that is a button called "erase".

click erase, click OK. and give it a go.