Was/Is Titanfall Worth It?

MPX309

Ok well call me traditional, but I'm not really prepared atm to pay for it (I'm abit upset there's no campaign), I know it's cheaper some other places, but I might wait for it to drop below £20 (which could be a while) . . . But I was just wondering what you all thought as consumers. . . YEY/NEY?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Yes, the game is really unique and fun to play. I just wish they would have added more to the game, then it would almost be the perfect online FPS game :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

It's 25 quid atm, I'll wait until it's under 20. Doesn't seem to have enough content to justify the price.

Yes, the game is really unique and fun to play. I just wish they would have added more to the game, then it would almost be the perfect online FPS game :D

Yeah I've seen TotalBiscuits full game thingie, and he said there's not much more added than from the beta, that being said I never played the beta. Ah I wanna play it but I'm still abit apprehensive. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

It's 25 quid atm, I'll wait until it's under 20. Doesn't seem to have enough content to justify the price.

Yeah basically sharing the same thoughts *high 5*

Watch the Angry Joe review for it. I don't actually like him or his videos too much but he did a really good review of titanfall, and persuaded me to bide my time.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

The only thing I loved about Titanfall was the movement :D.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The game play is fantastic, they have the perfect balance between pilot and titan, so each are as dangerous as each other, it is unlike any FPS you would have played. (apart from maybe hawken)

But it has the worst campaign, and the most terrible implementation of a story I have ever experienced, so I would wait a couple of weeks for it to drop in price before buying it

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

No. Wait for it to drop. Its lacking content(its pathetic how many guns there are), the gameplay gets repetitive fast and the so called "campaign" is a waste of your time

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

The game play is really, really good. The content is lacking, tremendously, and was a huge letdown for me. There's only 3 titans, a handful of guns, no customization and the "campaign" is pretty much non-existant. If you enjoy nothing more than killing players (and bots) and winning different types of matches, I would say get it. If you enjoy campaigns, real campaigns, and the ability to be unique through ways of different camo's and guns, I would say skip it until it's cheaper.

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

I don't know, I've had fun with it...

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|