just saying..

DrunkTruck

Just saying what? Yes they're similar. So? 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

@DrunkTruck, normally this kind of topic would be locked as it doesn't really have anything to be discussed. You can't just post a pic with nonsensetical title. you need to actually tell why did you post it.

Like in here. Are you saying that LMG copied the design? Thats pretty easy to find out. The Living Tombstone first used that short version of their full logo in 22nd of March 2020. LMG first brought their new logo to public in late August 2018. So in those in mind, have you bugged TLT about this? (their logo seems to be just short version using the letter design of their full logo, so its not copycap either. Maybe with colors, but they have used light orange/yellow for long time too. And its not even same orange.)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

OH MY GOD, THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

9 hours ago, Arika S said:

Just saying what? Yes they're similar. So? 

nah it was just a joke about how similar they looked 

8 hours ago, Sakuriru said:

you don't understand they're both orange

omg r u blind

this guy gets it.

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

@DrunkTruck, normally this kind of topic would be locked as it doesn't really have anything to be discussed. You can't just post a pic with nonsensetical title. you need to actually tell why did you post it.

Like in here. Are you saying that LMG copied the design? Thats pretty easy to find out. The Living Tombstone first used that short version of their full logo in 22nd of March 2020. LMG first brought their new logo to public in late August 2018. So in those in mind, have you bugged TLT about this? (their logo seems to be just short version using the letter design of their full logo, so its not copycap either. Maybe with colors, but they have used light orange/yellow for long time too. And its not even same orange.)

hey mate, it was just a joke. 

4 minutes ago, DrunkTruck said:

hey mate, it was just a joke. 

For memes:

For other jokes, use Status Updates https://linustechtips.com/discover/58/

Off Topic specific guidelines:

1 - First of all, ALL the items of the Community Standards apply to the Off-Topic section.

2 - The Off-Topic section is NOT for junk posts, SPAM, trolling and just any old thing.

3 - The Off-Topic section IS for productive threads that may not fall into one of the already laid out sections of the forum. At all times though, this is a tech centered and focused forum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv