Is this build alright for VR related games?

IDontKnowComputers

Yes! A RTX 3070 and 3700X are great VR specs. Also, I like that case too 😉 . You'll be able to play any VR game you want on any headset. I personally recommend Boneworks and Beatsaber, but everyone does so you probably already knew that. Have fun in VR!

paying for the cooler almost as much as the cpu itself makes no sense tbh. also makes no sense to pay for that samsung drive.

i'm not going to comment on the case...

5 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

i'm not going to comment on the case...

I'll do it for you then. The H510 series does not have good airflow (at all). You should try looking for a p360a which has much better airflow. 

tbh a $50 air cooler could work, but if you want to go water cooling that's fine I guess.

25 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

I'll do it for you then. The H510 series does not have good airflow (at all). You should try looking for a p360a which has much better airflow. 

tbh a $50 air cooler could work, but if you want to go water cooling that's fine I guess.

i guess if they really really really want the h510, then they need a good cooler, like the one in my build.

but I agree with you, the way to go is have a better airflow case and a cheaper air cooler, that's what I'd do for my build.