A technical question about Decentraland

Burned_Follower

I'm hoping if I leave this post here I might learn something. I'm not complaining, just exploring a technical issue regarding a video game called Decentraland. I have such a huge lag problem that I've nicknamed it Lagcentraland haha. 

But I only experience serious FPS drops whenever I'm walking into a new area or teleporting into a new area. The FPS drops to the point to where it's zero frames per second, and then after half a minute, the FPS goes back to being smooth. I ruled out this being a graphics settings issue, browser issue, and ad blocker issue by running it on google chrome instead of Brave(my main browser), turned down the graphics settings as low as I can get them and I still have the same exact lag issue despite having over 200mb download speed. I even ran an internet speed test when experiencing this lag to rule out the possibility of having "low internet speed at that moment in time". 

I am currently under the impression that this game is so new that like any new video game, it has a lot of bugs that need to be ironed out. My experience with Lagcentraland reminds me of when I beta tested star trek online and had serious lag issue then despite having great internet speed(well what was considered great internet speed at that time) and a PC built specifically to handle that game on max graphics settings.

Am I right about Lagcentraland, or could there be something else causing my massive momentary FPS drop whenever I wonder into a new area? 

-> Moved to PC Gaming

Without your specs and settings etc. hard to say anything. For example loading new assets is highly tied to RAM and from what drive you are running games from.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

CPU: i-9 10-850k

RAM: 64 GB DDR4 ram dual channel

GPU: asus tuf rtx 24gb 3090

data storage: SSD drives

internet speed: ping 13, download speed: 200+mb

as for settings, I already talked about settings