Kernel-Power 41 (63) PLEASE HELP!

Dukie
Go to solution Solved by Dukie,
On 5/12/2021 at 12:22 PM, Dukie said:

I update this post with very sad news. As I was editing a video in Davinci Resolve 17 my computer had another KP41 (63) crash. Then I went to update this post and it crashed again and again! I have lost count of how many times it’s crashed. It has also crashed in the bios and during automatic repair. It’s gotten so bad today that I’m writing this out on my phone because my pc is seriously unstable right now and I can barely use it. I need some serious help with this issue! I was able to get a crash dump this time luckily!

Crashdump.PNG

It has been almost 1 month since my last KP41 crash. The solution I found that worked was completely wiping my computer and starting over. God bless your soul if you have the same problem.

11 hours ago, Dukie said:

I update this post with very sad news. As I was editing a video in Davinci Resolve 17 my computer had another KP41 (63) crash. Then I went to update this post and it crashed again and again! I have lost count of how many times it’s crashed. It has also crashed in the bios and during automatic repair. It’s gotten so bad today that I’m writing this out on my phone because my pc is seriously unstable right now and I can barely use it. I need some serious help with this issue! I was able to get a crash dump this time luckily!

Crashdump.PNG

Ok so I've given up and completely wiped my computer clean to eliminate any possibility of their being a software issue. If it crashes again then I'll know it's a hardware issue. If any of you reading this are trying to find a solution to this problem, then god bless your soul because I couldn't find the reason why this was happening.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 12:22 PM, Dukie said:

Crashdump.PNG

It has been almost 1 month since my last KP41 crash. The solution I found that worked was completely wiping my computer and starting over. God bless your soul if you have the same problem.