*Bizarre* Laptop Cooling Issue

Oxlord_

So, I already made a topic similar to this a long while back, and since I have more info on the situation now, I thought I'd make an new one in the hopes of being able to fix this.
My laptop has a GTX 1050, paired with an i7-7700HQ. And the problem is none other than overheating.
But you see, the issue isn't in the overheating itself, but rather the fact the GPU temperature LITERALLY does not go down, no matter what you do. Making sure the laptop has proper airflow, a cooling pad, or a strong fan underneath, does not help, at all, not even by a single degree difference, which is just insane.
Additionally, this happens whenever a game has any sort of 3D shebang going on, meaning as soon as the game starts etc, the temperature sky rockets to 85 Celsius, and remains there until said game is closed, and this 85 degree mark is pertinent, because it's the exact mark at which the throttling begins, meaning right as it hits 85, the core clock drops, and FPS obviously starts dropping too, and extensively, were talking from 60 average to the 10 vicinity, stuttering at max.
Moreover, I tried basically all I could, fiddling around with the NVIDIA control panel, downloading third party software, making sure no viruses were interfering with performance, fiddling around with my power saving options, reinstalling Windows, and even underclocking, which helped, but only very, very insignificantly.
Furthermore, I noticed that as soon as the laptop is unplugged, the FPS gets capped to 30, and the temperature barely reaches 75, which is expected since it's drawing in less power, I'm assuming it underclocks itself, but much more effectively than a simple Afterburner curve can.
What's even more baffling, is that even if, a game is running at embarrassingly low settings, like pixel-like quality, as long as that baby is a 3D game, or using 3D models or something EVEN IF IT'S 2D, it will sure as hell stutter.
Anyhow, I'm sorry if this is too long, I can't rely on my computer's unplugged performance it barely reaches an hour before needing to be plugged in, if only there was a way to get the laptop to run the way it would if unplugged, or I guess a way to draw in less power. Any ideas guys? 

Its because of graphics card if your laptop is silent then its using (internal graphics -low graphics) for videos or other mini softwares. if u use 3d or games or browsing it will use your highgraphics gtx 1050. I had this same problem i downloaded asus armoury crate it has 3 modes (silent mode-low heating medium performance no fan noise), (performance mode- high graphics medium heat medium fan noise), (turbo mode-ultra high graphics over heating, higher fan noise) this software helps or use a fan control software

2 hours ago, Darkly3766 said:

Its because of graphics card if your laptop is silent then its using (internal graphics -low graphics) for videos or other mini softwares. if u use 3d or games or browsing it will use your highgraphics gtx 1050. I had this same problem i downloaded asus armoury crate it has 3 modes (silent mode-low heating medium performance no fan noise), (performance mode- high graphics medium heat medium fan noise), (turbo mode-ultra high graphics over heating, higher fan noise) this software helps or use a fan control software

Good thinking. But unfortunately I don't think Armoury Crate works with my laptop, I'm not sure. It keeps saying "Prerequisite Update. Go to Update Center to check for updates on prerequisite software components to enable this feature.", but everything in the Update Center says its fully up-to-date. So I can't control the fan. In fact, even when the fan is at max when underload, it barely manages to keep the temperature at 84-85, so I don't think that'll help. 

image_2021-05-02_000132.png