PSU in Lian Li O11 Mini Snow Editon

Frosto

Hey!

So I've got a Gigabyte P850GM PSU. And i have a Lian Li O11 Mini coming. So i was wondering if there is any way that, that PSU fits into the Case? I know the case only takes SFX/SFX L Power supplies but the P850GM is a quite small PSU and judging by the dimensions it looks like it should work. What do you guys think? 

9 minutes ago, Frosto said:

I know the case only takes SFX/SFX L Power supplies but the P850GM is a quite small PSU and judging by the dimensions it looks like it should work

wont dodge the fact that SFX and SFX-L still have a completely different height to ATX. You can pretty much try to wing it as you already have the PSU in your hands, but prepare yourself to be disappointed imo.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Alright thanks for your help. I gonna send the Gigabyte PSU back and order a SFX PSU^^