What is the best print speed in cura for my ender 3.

Go to solution Solved by 2DPrinter,
2 hours ago, bitpoke said:

i have it at 12mm a second but some small prints take more the 1h 45m at 20% infill like this one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:215703/files 

i want to lower the time it takes to print thanks Bitpoke,

Disclaimer: I'm a noob to printing. 

12mm/s is a pretty slow speed I believe. I have been printing PLA filament at 35mm/s but even that was slow and I was just doing it in an attempt to make my prints stick better. Like Hackentosher said, about 50mm/s might be a good speed depending on your filament type. 

It really depends, but that's pretty slow for most materials. I usually print about 50-60mm/s. Look up some recommended print settings for the material you're using.

ASU

i have it at 12mm a second but some small prints take more the 1h 45m at 20% infill like this one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:215703/files 

i want to lower the time it takes to print thanks Bitpoke,

12mm/s is a pretty slow speed I believe. I have been printing PLA filament at 35mm/s but even that was slow and I was just doing it in an attempt to make my prints stick better. Like Hackentosher said, about 50mm/s might be a good speed depending on your filament type. 

On 5/1/2021 at 2:20 PM, 2DPrinter said:

i use pla i will try 35mm/s

i use pla i will try 35mm/s

Did it help?