$1100-ish Headphone+Amp+Dac setup

Entropy.

Hullo, as the title implies I'm looking for a $1100-ish Headphone+Amp+Dac setup. My budget is flexible. 

Region: US. Tuning/qualities I prefer In headphones: I like my headphones airy with good imaging, detail, and soundstage. I mean who wouldn't? I like slightly darker headphones with plenty of "slam" in the mid bass/sub bass regions, and slightly warmer mids. I don't mind if the headphones are a little bright or are a little lacking in the base, just don't give me something that's sibilant, or something with worse-than-hd-6xx levels of bass, lol. I have larger ears and they tend to get hotter. Larger design is preferred. I have a fairly quiet enviornment, these'll be used in a single desk setup and nowhere else, I'd probably prefer an open-back.Other details: I'm fine going open-box. Currently I'm looking at a Hifiman Ananda+a schiit asgard+modius (Possibly used Iha-6 ($475)  and teac ud501 (mb $350) for scalability.) Ask me any other questions if you need them. 

Any Recommendations? Ty 🙂

Spoiler

No, Please don't recommend a 6xx+a bifrost+a valhalla, looking at you hphq

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

Amiron Home might fit aswell. Darker headphone with good slam with plenty of "slam" in the mid bass/sub bass regions, and slightly warmer mids.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Airy and darker doesn't exactly match but. For the price the stack your considering is pretty good and I wouldn't personally change it. Headphones wise maybe a the audeze lcd 2 pre fazor used would be a good pick as well.