Search for a 2-in-1

Hello!

So, I'm planning to buy a 2-in-1 for work/hobby related stuff (internet multitasking, audio recording and MAYBE light video editing) and I'd keep the budget at about 1k MAX. 

Searching through the various tech stores it's obvious that AMD has started poking it's head into the scene with the new mobile CPUs and obviously those are the ones I checked out first. Then I went to a local store and the owner absolutely trashhhed the AMD versions and pretty much forced me to go Dell (I get his point about warranty and build quality, but the price range for the specs that Dell gives is just kinda not sitting right with me). So are the AMD mobile versions worth it or no ? 

Also some general specs would be 1080p screen, touchscreen/pen support if possible, could get away with 8GB of ram but 500gb of storage for sure.

examples - Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15 Ryzen7

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 Ryzen5

HP ENVY x360 Ryzen5

HP ENVY x360 15 Ryzen5

Any other recommendations are welcome, cheers!

I'd go for the envy machines here. Just a small tip if doing heavy work make sure the back is a little lifted from the surface it's on. The feet on them are very flat and thus not much air gets to the vents. Basically can result in a 30c drop.

3 hours ago, jaslion said:

I'd go for the envy machines here. Just a small tip if doing heavy work make sure the back is a little lifted from the surface it's on. The feet on them are very flat and thus not much air gets to the vents. Basically can result in a 30c drop.

Yeah that seems like a good point. I don't know if these have that feature tho, feel like that's more on the gaming side of things ? Maybe I've seen it on some Asus business oriented ones too. 

5 hours ago, rodneylaur0 said:

Yeah that seems like a good point. I don't know if these have that feature tho, feel like that's more on the gaming side of things ? Maybe I've seen it on some Asus business oriented ones too. 

I didn't mean as in the laptop lifts itself up. I meant it as you lift the laptop up with a stand, pencil under it,...