audio issue and bug

I'm having an issue with my computer. It seems to be only happening when I'm on YouTube. I play guitar and I'll warm up to a backing track. All of a sudden audio will stop and a high pitch noise will pop. It happens through both my studio monitors and my headphones. Then YouTube won't load and my audio interface software seems to freeze along with a few other programs. When this happens I can get audio from other programs. I've tried this so far: full windows reinstall. Full bios and drivers update. Reinstalled audio interface software. Updated all drivers.

Any thoughts or anyone experienced this?

Computer specs:

Asus z370 A prime MoBO

Interface i7 8700k Cooled with next kraken aio

64 gb corsair ram 2666

Samsung Evo pro m.2 drives ->500gb boot, 1tb storage

Amd 5700xt gpu

Audio interface is an rme ufx+ running on USB 3.0

Also have an USB 3.0 expansion card

Gigabyte z590 Vision D, Intel i9 10900k, Ripjaws 64gb 3200mhz ddr4, 2x 1tb WD Black SN850 m.2 nvme, 1000 watt seasonic PSU

Bump

Anyone?

Gigabyte z590 Vision D, Intel i9 10900k, Ripjaws 64gb 3200mhz ddr4, 2x 1tb WD Black SN850 m.2 nvme, 1000 watt seasonic PSU

10 hours ago, Tech87 said:

Does this happen while your guitar is plugged into the computer? [I know there are adapter cables for such a thing]

I wonder if it's some kind of interference going on...

It happens with or without the guitar being involved. Mines plugged into the amp and then mic'd up cab. Everything is fairly isolated and I use power conditioners on and ups on Everything to smooth out power and jumps. I'm thinking it may be an issue with Firefox need yo try out other browsers.

Bump

Now getting dpc watchdog clock error code and blue screen

What error is the bluescreen reporting?

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

This error came up I'm in the process of teching it out I've run windows memory diagnostic, scan disk found no issues. Seems to happen only when I'm watching watching YouTube on Firefox and then when I try to run amd adrenaline software. Going to try and pull the graphics card out and run just the Intel graphics. If it repeats will pull everything out one by one until I find the issue

Screenshot_20210426-184140_Firefox.jpg

Bump

Troubleshooting now removed my 5600xt

Ran stress test hit a blue screen

Whea uncorrectable error

Going to remove my cheap USB 3.0 card and see if that solves anything.

May do another fresh windows install down the line of this and install all my programs 1 by 1 and see if any of those are the issue.

The 3.0 card is in a pcie slot that I have had asus thunderbolt card in and they did stop working. The usb card still works will update as I go along

Removed USB 3.0 card hit dpc watchdog violation when running cpu stress test. Going to check my cpu make sure the Temps okay never had an issue before

Cpu Temps lookgood pulled the block off there good thermal paste dispersion. Sittinf around 30c at idle.  After that last error code I pulled the next piece of hardware off which is my wifi card when I loaded up to windows it didn't recognize my mouse or keyboard no input at all couldn't even put in my password.  I checked into my bios mouse and keyboard totally functional. Gunna run Stress test without wifi card if no luck will reset windows and run stress test again then individually install programs until I find the culprit if it's software

Bump

So stress test failed doing a full reset of the PC I had backed everything up before I did the original. Just got error code kernel security check failure code when trying to restart and reset windows.

If anyone was wondering I'm having a great time

Had multiple errors trying to reset the PC. Maybe my side 500 gb 970 Evo pro only been running it 3 years makes no sense for it to be going bad

Doing a full scale while all files will be trashed and the hard drive scrubbed hopefully anything causing an issue or something pesky will be erased. Next step is pulling the hard drives and throwing another ssd in there to boot and see if that changes anything will attempt this first

Full reset all files erased still throwing codes. Not sure what to do now. I guess next step is to pull the drives out and try to load up windows on another drive. To see if it's the cpu. I don't have another cpu or motherboard to test on

Going to test out another hard drive now old sata hdd and run a test if it still crashes then I'm blaming cpu or motherboard if it doesn't then I believe it will be down to my boot drive.

Okay tried a new hard drive and pc still crashed with whea uncorrectable Error. I believe the issue is my cpu which is unfortunate I've hard really good luck with the performance and stability of this cpu