Surprise! Seeking monitor recommendation help.

Aestolia

I'm in the process of upgrading my whole rig, and finally may have secured a 3090 for myself... which means my old 1080p 60Hz monitors need to go.

I plan to do mostly Streaming, Gaming, some 3D modeling, but no real colour work. I'm also aiming for the 2k range on gaming rather than 4k (I've already spent enough on this thing, so I'll save at least a little here).

I've been looking around but seem to have come down between these two monitors since they're in the same price neighbourhood:

LG UltraGear LG 32GN600-B 32" Ultragear
and the 
Gigabyte M27Q

Any thoughts between these two, or recommendations? I'm focusing more on pretty than competitive, since I'm not much of an FPS gamer (outside of story mode).

Thanks everyone!

All I can say about the ones you have (from my experience) is that LG makes a great color accurate panel, and Gigabyte has awesome customer support.

R U L E  # 1   A b o u t   M e:   I   u s u a l l y   g i v e   D U M B   a d v i c e   a n d   y o u   s h o u l d   n o t   l i s t e n   t o  m e.

I was leaning towards the LG, since it's a larger panel, and actually the cheaper of the two (on amazon at least).

23 minutes ago, Aestolia said:

I was leaning towards the LG, since it's a larger panel, and actually the cheaper of the two (on amazon at least).

LG is one of my favorite companies for a myriad of reasons. Looks like a great monitor to me. Is the stand ok with you though? Not the greatest stand in the world from what I can tell.

R U L E  # 1   A b o u t   M e:   I   u s u a l l y   g i v e   D U M B   a d v i c e   a n d   y o u   s h o u l d   n o t   l i s t e n   t o  m e.

I'm planning on a desk clamp Vesa mount (3 monitors)

Just now, Aestolia said:

I'm planning on a desk clamp Vesa mount (3 monitors)

Well then you are set my friend! 😀