Red rectangle in corner of display

Milkhaver69

So, today I noticed a weird red rectangle in the top right corner of my monitor; I don't know what caused it. I restarted my computer and it was gone for a second, but came back. My mouse pointer still shows when I hover over it, so I don't think the pixels are quite dead. I changed the resolution and it came back after a second, so it's not the pixels in that area specifically. It's not the image I use for my background either. Is this a graphics card issue?

IMG-1825.JPG

yeah most likely a gpu issue (maybe monitor?)

PC SPECS

-ryzen 5 5600x

-nvidia rtx 3060 ti

-msi b550-a pro

-corsair vengeance 32gb 3200mhz

-seasonic 650w

-western digital sn550

-lian li lancool mesh II

: ) have a good day

21 minutes ago, Milkhaver69 said:

So, today I noticed a weird red rectangle in the top right corner of my monitor; I don't know what caused it. I restarted my computer and it was gone for a second, but came back. My mouse pointer still shows when I hover over it, so I don't think the pixels are quite dead. I changed the resolution and it came back after a second, so it's not the pixels in that area specifically. It's not the image I use for my background either. Is this a graphics card issue?

try connecting another display
it's a notebook? try launching a game with integrated graphics
it's a desktop? on the mobo bios just re-enable igpu and try a game on integrated graphics