Can you repair a riped of platic connector for the PCI slot?

I tried fitting a second GPU and after I removed it I had the platic conector in my hand.... It seams like asus didnt built it well because I used no force to take the GPU out.

All the wires are still there but they seem a little streched.

For more infos just look at the pic or text me.

I dont think it helps, but If you need them, here are some of my specs:

Mainboard: TUF Gaming Z490-Plus 

CPU: i5-10600K

GPU: TUF Gaming 3070 (Bought for 700€, I am a lucky guy hahaha)

Case: PhanteksEclipse P600S

RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200

Thanks for the help

Sebastian

PS: Thats how my pc looks after 2 weeks of not cleaning which I wanted do to befor the mistake happend....

20210418_124932.jpg

If traces are not damaged maybe, but more than likely that slot is never going to work again. You should consider yourself lucky if that motherboard works without any issues after that.

4 minutes ago, DriftBoy01 said:

It seams like asus didnt built it well because I used no force to take the GPU out.

This isnt on Asus.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Looking at it closely, I can see you pulled the PCIE slot housing but pins are still there. I can see couple of pins touching each other. I would not power that system on if you havent so far. Make sure no pins are touching each other.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

15 minutes ago, Levent said:

If traces are not damaged maybe, but more than likely that slot is never going to work again. You should consider yourself lucky if that motherboard works without any issues after that.

This isnt on Asus.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Looking at it closely, I can see you pulled the PCIE slot housing but pins are still there. I can see couple of pins touching each other. I would not power that system on if you havent so far. Make sure no pins are touching each other.

Thanks so much for the fast answer and I took the picutre befor I worked on it a bit. The pins are not touching each other.

It happend a couple of days ago and its all working fine. I only have some win 10 bluescreen errors for a couple of months but thats a topic for another post...