New Allround Monitor, Mainly Work(Programming) and casual gaming

thecurlydev

Hi all, in the last weeks i was heavily looking into different sorts of monitors and also TVs that could be used as "monitors" for work, mainly programming, but also casual use like watching movies and gaming and where i would have a nice cable management with usb-c upstream port to charge a laptop/macbook (preferred size inbetween 32" and 40" and maybe curved). Following is a list of monitors i would consider going for:

• LG 38WN95C-W (even has 94W upstream to power a laptop/macbook, but is sold out everywhere and hard to get for a solid price in 2021)
  • AW3821DW (i know i know...its a gaming screen, also it does not have a usb-c upstream port, probably because of the integrated g-sync module, but decent refresh rate and other pluses)
  • U3821DW (nice for business, work stuff, has usb-c upstream and cable management looks like an ease with this one, but only 60Hz refresh rate...why can't the alienware and the dell be a mix together?)
  • LG CX or C1 (a tv/monitor, but im afraid it will hurt my eyes on long term use, nice oled display though from what i've seen and other hassles to switch it for easy use as monitor)
  • Samsung G7 32" (i don't know much about this one yet, but Samsung never disappointed me in Monitors until now. i purposefully not including the G9, just too much)

If anyone of you knows something about current or upcoming monitor that would cover this overall usage i would appreciate it if you could let me know. (Price range can be from $800 upwards to $2000)🙂