Looking for new professional work monitor, current monitor is LG 31MU97-B

JordanReaps

So recently my LG 31mu97 monitor stopped powering on, and rather than getting it repaired, i figure maybe i should just get a new one a this point. 

I hardly know anything about monitors, expect a few stats that are good to look at. Preferably i'd like a monitor that has just as good color accuracy and is 30 inches or above. My current LG monitor says that it covers 100% srgb and 99% adobergb. I'd really like to have that again. (I have a gaming monitor, so i dont care about fps, input lag, etc. 60hz is good).  Obviously i'd like the monitor to be at least 4k or above. 

BUDGET:  max $1500

So, any help would be appreciated. Not sure where to start looking, but i just thought about this forum. Thanks for any suggestions!

The "LG 32UN650-W" sounds like the monitor you want.

- 32" 4k 60Hz IPS

- 95% DCI-P3 / 100% sRGB (idk about Adobe RGB, but it should be very good considering the other color spaces)

- at ~$500 way under budget

- HDR10 support (but don't expect anything from the HDR on this monitor, no local dimming, etc.)

Also according to displayninja one of the best price/performance 4K monitors for professional use.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

21 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

The "LG 32UN650-W" sounds like the monitor you want.

- 32" 4k 60Hz IPS

- 95% DCI-P3 / 100% sRGB (dik about Adobe RGB, but it should be very good considering the other color spaces)

- at ~$500 way under budget

- HDR10 support (but don't expect anything from the HDR on this monitor, no local dimming, etc.)

Also according to displayninja one of the best price/performance 4K monitors for professional use.

Yea this is pretty nice, and for the price. This might be the choice, but gonna keep digging for tonight. ty!